Title: The Owl and the Woodpecker
2. Living peacefully with one another.
1. Settling differences.
2. Being a good neighbor.
3. Solving problems.
4. Forest animals.
5. Nighttime and daytime animals.
Choose from the following themes, songs, and Bible verses to create a lesson that best suits your curriculum or learning objectives:
1. 2 Corinthians 13:11 "...Try to get along and live peacefully with each other." (CEV)
2. Proverbs 11:25 "...those who help others will themselves be helped." (CEV)
3. Romans 15:2 "We should help others do what is right and build them up in the Lord." (NLT)
4. Romans 15:5 "God is the one who makes us patient and cheerful. I pray that he will help you live at peace with each other, as you follow Christ." (CEV)
1. "Up All Night" (a song about nocturnal animals) by Zach Burba from "Cool Creatures" CD & MMMKids.
2. "Love Your Neighbor" from the Veggie Tales Veggie Tunes CD.
3. "This is My Commandment" from the Cedarmont Kids Platinum Collection.